|resources:||Home Installation Betas Source Code Screenshots/Tutorial|
|query plugins:||Repository Documentation CookBook Submit plugin|
|talkback:||Mailing List Bugs / RFE Comments Support / Discussion Members|
|related projects:||Mycroft NeedleSearch|
- Dec 7, 2006 // ConQuery 1.7
- Nov 26, 2006 // ConQuery 1.6.9 - important bugfixes!
- Nov 19, 2006 // ConQuery 1.6.5 - after long delay (sorry!), but with cool new features!
- Dec 27, 2005 // Here is the Xmas gift: ConQuery 1.6.4 Happy New Year folks! :)
- Nov 29 // 1.6.2 is out
- Nov 14 // 1.6 is out
- Apr 19 // 1.5.3 is out
- Jan 08 // 1.5.2 released
What's new in latest release:
ConQuery 1.7 (cumulative release from 1.6.5 - 1.6.9) (Nov 7, 2006)
ConQuery stands for "Context sensitive web Query extension": it can be used for context searching and as well for working with advanced, complex web services.
Most users will appreciate the simplicity and usability of ConQuery: it is the best tool for every minute tasks, such as searching.
Experienced users will find useful the advanced features of ConQuery, such as the ability to evaluate context with regular expressions and use results in queries.
Power users can explore a more efficient ways to perform their routine tasks.
ConQuery works with all of the major Mozilla products: Firefox, Thunderbird, Seamonkey, Mozilla Suit, Mozilla Mail. As well it works with Netscape.
ConQuery is available in the following languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish. Please, help to translate ConQuery to your language!
- Screenshots/Quick manual
- Documentation on writing your own ConQuery plugin
- Power users may be interested in Cooking with ConQuery
- ConQuery plugins repository
- Try ConQuery
Author and license
ConQuery created and maintained by Vasa Maximov <email@example.com>.
The code is available under the Mozilla Public License or the GNU General Public License.