ConQuery 1.6.9: FireFox 0.7 - 2.0, Mozilla 1.4 - 1.7 and Thunderbird 0.6 - 1.5.3 compatible (+ Netscape up to 8.0.3)
FF 2.0 compatible;
Support for Mozilla/OpenSearch xml search plugins;
Support for new ConQuery xml plugins (docs coming soon);
Folders for search plugins;
Basic folders & files manipulation features;
Almost totally rewritten, so bug reports are welcome
+1.6.6: updated Polish localization;
+1.6.6: added missed localization strings;
+1.6.7: Bugfixes: , 
+1.6.9: Bugfixes: fixed Leo plugins incompatibility, minor changes
+1.6.9: Flock compatible now
+1.6.9: new locale string
Installation (Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape)
- Click here to install ConQuery;
- Close ALL existing Mozilla/Firebird instances and restart it;
- Check if a new "Query to" entry presents in context menu and if so, dobleclick on it to bring ConQuery Config dialog;
- Click "Get more plugins" link to download ConQuery specific plugins. "Google Advanced Search" is good demonstration of ConQuery;
- Close Config dialog
- Try queries under "Query to..." entry of context menu on selected text.
- To test "showif" feature of ConQuery plugins follow this link: Showif testcases.
- See also: Screenshots/Quick tutorial
- Right-Click the link above and choose "Save Link As..." to Download and save the file to your hard disk.
- In Mozilla Thunderbird, open the theme manager (Tools Menu/Extensions)
- Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK"
- Restart Thunderbird
- Search plugins are not distributed with Thunderbird, so you need to point ConQuery to the directory where search plugins installed by Firefox. Usually this is "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\" directory.